Your way ahead. By joining Orga’s innovative and progressive team you contribute directly to greater safety by clearly marking structures, assets and landing areas. We are an international company with our head office in Schiedam in the Netherlands, a sales office in Kuala Lumpur and other local offices worldwide. Approximately 200 employees ensure that all essential business processes are implemented in-house. Our Research and Development department is continuously improving our solutions and making sure that they comply with local regulations and our customers’ requirements. Our Service department covers the whole world, wherever Orga’s products have proven themselves in day-to-day operations.
Whether you have a technical or a commercial background, at Orga we encourage you to follow your ambition and develop in the company.
- Human Resource Internship
- Sr Embedded Software Engineer Fulltime Bachelor / Master
- Senior Electrical Engineer Fulltime Bachelor Degree
- Electrical Engineer Fulltime Bachelor Degree
- Compliance Support Fulltime Bachelor Degree
- Desktop Support Technician Fulltime MBO
- Senior Sales Engineer Fulltime HBO / University
- Financial Administrator Parttime MBO
- Inside Sales Engineer Fulltime Bachelor Degree
- Sales Support Fulltime MBO
- Supervisor Helideck Installation Fulltime MBO
Orga has a wealth of experience in guiding interns and supervising their development during internships. In consultation with all our stakeholders, we are always able to find an assignment that suits the intern in question.
We provide intensive guidance and enable you to put your skills into practice and further develop them during your internship. Do you want to contribute to greater safety in a technical or commercial sense by following your internship at Orga? If so, contact Besa Kabashi for more information.