Are you experienced in guiding and controlling installations? Would you like to work offshore and travel the world visiting places normally no one sees? Then maybe the position of Supervisor Helideck Installation is something for you.
Who we are
Orga is a Dutch based high tech company, with offices around the world. We develop and manufacture smart offshore and onshore obstruction marking, helideck landing systems, aids to navigation, remote power and explosion-proof products and services. Our in-house researchers and product developers are driven to innovate and continuously improve our products. Over 40 years already Orga attracts attention worldwide with its unique products and its focus on personal development!
We have an open and informal culture, the no nonsense approach makes sure for many years that our customer base is growing. Of course the effort of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues are therefore indispensable. Our people always go the extra mile, working closely together with our customers and regulatory bodies. That means that we walk the talk and work hard to build long-term partnerships. We are adoptive and brave to lead the industry with our innovations!
As Supervisor Helideck Installation you provide surveys on helicopter decks. These surveys take place on offshore platforms or at shipyards. Based on your report, it will be determined how installation of Orga’s Circle-H and other related products can be carried out technically. As Supervisor you are responsible for a technically correct and safe installation and commissioning of Orga’s Circle-H. As Supervisor Helideck Installation you report to the Manager Service and to the Helideck Lighting Installation Specialist.
- Translate surveys into a commercial, technical report, after which technical actions can be taken;
- Coordinating surveys together with the Helideck Lighting Installation Specialist;
- Guiding technicians (Orga’s or third parties) during the installation and commissioning of the Circle-H on site. During this, you are willing to help once needed;
- Being pro-active participant on continuous improvements. Informing and advising other departments within Orga regarding the designs in question;
- Creating a base to periodically survey Circle-H installations.
- You are used to working independently and you can work with people of different levels and different cultural backgrounds;
- Working safe and delivering quality are your top priorities;
- You are flexible: the jobs are all over the world and may take a longer time. ( a few weeks)
- You are trained in an electronically and mechanically direction at a minimum MBO level;
- Experienced in controlling installations;
- In possession of driver’s license B;
- Experience in offshore industry, in possession of necessary certificates to work offshore are an advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and English language, verbal and writing.
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal training’s and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits Budget and participation for the collective bonus scheme;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.