The Production Process Engineer is responsible for setting up an optimal production process for all Orga standard products. This includes:
- Define the main lines of the production process;
- Set up ERP (INFOR) (create BOM, Routing, purchasing data, etc.);
- Ensuring timely availability of materials and tools for the 0 series;
- Arrange storage systems (rear walls, carts, racks) for relevant materials;
- Prepare assembly instructions on the basis of 3D models;
- Supervising and planning the 0 series and follow-up series until transfer to the regular production organization has taken place;
- Drawing up / discussing desired changes to the design;
- Analysing and improving existing production processes, making use of LEAN and 6 sigma tools.
What are we asking for?
- HBO work and thinking level towards Technical Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English in speech and writing;
- Knowledge of Lean six sigma;
- Experience within a production environment.
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits Budget and participation for the collective bonus regulation;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.