Would you like to combine electrotechnical skills with commercial challenges for projects worldwide?
Orga is a high-tech company based in the Netherlands with offices all over the world. We develop and produce smart offshore and onshore obstruction marking, helideck landing systems, navigation aids, external power supply and explosion-proof products and services. Our internal researchers and product developers are driven to innovate and constantly improve our products. For more than 40 years Orga has attracted worldwide attention with its unique products and the focus on personal development!
We have an open and informal culture, the no-nonsense approach ensures that our clientele has been growing for many years. The effort of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues is of course indispensable. Our people always go one step further and work closely with our customers and regulatory authorities. That means we have a conversation and work hard to build long-term partnerships. We are adoptive and courageous to lead the industry with our innovations!
Start your career by joining our sales department. During a training period of 6 months you will grow in your position and have the opportunity to work within the product sales (standard products and spares) and system sales (sales engineering) departments. You will learn about our products and how to use these products within different systems.
- Translate and calculate client request for quotations into tailor-made technical proposals;
- Answering quotation related questions and dealing with the daily technical-commercial activities around quotations;
- Responsible with the Regional Sales Manager for bringing in orders;
- Process incoming orders for transfer to project management;
- Responsible for an efficient administration flow for incoming enquiries.
What are we asking for?
- MBO in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Customer oriented and strong communication skills;
- Affinity with the offshore market is a plus;
- Fluent in Dutch and English language, verbal and writing;
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits Budget and participation for the collective bonus scheme;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.