At Orga, we believe in excelling in whatever we do by applying the right approach and strategy. We aim at bringing the right service to our customers and stakeholders with the utmost sincerity and integrity.
As Operational Manager you are responsible for operations of one of Orga’s business lines and will form the link between sales, demand planning in the countries, the Malaysian office, finance, ICT and Logistics. Your connecting, communicative and influencing talent ensures that you get support from these departments and ensures an optimal relationship between them.
- Organise operational processes effectively and efficiently so that customers can be served in an optimal manner;
- Combine demand forecasts from individual countries into a sales and operations planning (S&OP) and translate this into a logistic requirement plan;
- Compare this with the capacity of the standard and custom production department. In the event of capacity shortages, the following actions must be taken:
- Give feedback to the sales organizations in the individual countries to check whether the demand forecasts are real or whether they can be adjusted;
- Develop alternatives with the market to realize sufficient capacity for the S&OP;
- Implement 360 feedback methodology in strong cooperation with our HR department;
- Introduce Industry 4.0 and moving from manufacturing to service orientated approach via new models developed in cooperation with Business Development department;
- Continuously monitor the supply chain processes through the “continuous improvement” and “operational excellence” techniques. Where possible, initiate projects internally to make the supply chain execution best of class to maximize profit and customer experience (including service).
What are we asking for?
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical/Mechanical;
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of Lean six sigma;
- Knowledge of the offshore industry is an advantage;
- Being self-motivated, ambitious and persistent;
- Ability to think of and create concrete standards where limited standardization exists;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change;
- Fluent in Dutch and English language, verbal and writing. Preferably also Spanish;
- Passion for the offshore industry while making the world a bit safer and greener with our expertise.
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits Budget and participation for the collective bonus regulation;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.