As a project manager you are ultimately responsible for product development projects. You have a varied package in which you are part of the project team responsible for the progress of the project. This means that the projects meet the set requirements, are realized within the set budget and the set time. The Project Manager is also responsible for the process optimization of the projects.
The project team consists of a Mechanical Engineer, Optical Engineer, Software Engineer and an Electronics Engineer.
Your main task is to facilitate the needs per team and to be able to handle goals dynamically. Technical content knowledge is not important for this position, but organizational knowledge is important.
- Performing a correct project intake;
- Completing and defining development specifications;
- Keeping an overview of available resources and forming project teams;
- Performing efficient project planning and reporting to the organization;
- Prepare and monitor the project budget;
- Determine and monitor the cost targets;
- Guiding certification processes;
- Supervising the transfer of product information to support departments for manuals, among other things;
- Correct transfer of the project and the product definitions according to an established process.
What are we asking for?
- You have some work experience (3-5 years) in a similar position in a technical environment;
- You have well-developed organizational skills;
- Experience with recognized project management methodologies such as Scrum, Lean product development or Agile is an advantage;
- You have affinity with the technology behind electrical products;
- You are able to monitor the progress of the projects and you can switch quickly;
- You can motivate your colleagues to achieve common goals;
- Fluent in Dutch and English language, verbal and writing;
- The most important competence for you to have are; Stress resistance, result orientated, planning and organizing, communication, collaboration and a people manager.
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits Budget and participation for the collective bonus regulation;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.