Are you assertive and do you always make sure to cross your t’s and dot your i’s?
Orga is a high-tech company based in the Netherlands with offices all over the world. We develop and produce smart offshore and onshore obstruction marking, helideck landing systems, navigation aids, external power supply and explosion-proof products and services. Our internal researchers and product developers are driven to innovate and constantly improve our products. For more than 40 years Orga has attracted worldwide attention with its unique products and the focus on personal development!
We have an open and informal culture, the no-nonsense approach ensures that our clientele has been growing for many years. The effort of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues is of course indispensable. Our people always go one step further and work closely with our customers and regulatory authorities. That means we have a conversation and work hard to build long-term partnerships. We are adoptive and courageous to lead the industry with our innovations!
- Set up a schedule per project (Vendor Data Master List) based on the documentation package sold;
- Ensure that the documentation flows are organized internally and externally. In addition, it is important to deliver documentation on time and with the right quality. You are responsible for your own projects and you are expected to contact the customer in time to get documentation back on time;
- Consult with (international) customers and the Engineering department by telephone and e-mail;
- The preparation of relevant documents, a distinction is made between Document Control and Engineering documents. Ultimately, Document Control is responsible for sending all documentation;
- Organizing and attending (concerning documentation) the Factory Acceptance Test, Kick-off meeting and / or Pre-Inspection meeting;
- Answering questions from the internal organization in regards to documentation;
- You are responsible for compiling hardcopy files and digital data books that are part of the documentation package.
What are we asking for?
- HBO working and thinking level with an administrative background, technical knowledge is an advantage;
- Affinity with processes;
- Masters the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- A minimum of two years of experience in a business-to-business environment is an advantage;
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits Budget and participation for the collective bonus scheme;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.