Are you interested in combining your knowledge and creativity to create an ideal infrastructure for navigation and communication of UAV and its Pilot?
Then join us during our inspiring challenge where we will navigate through the technical capabilities and the existing regulations to come to a ground breaking solution for navigating beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS).
During this challenge, together we will:
- understand the complexity of (low visibility) night operations BVLOS (beyond visual line of sight)
- gain insight of approach and landing operations during daylight and offshore challenging conditions; hoisting, search & rescue operations, helideck pitch & roll etc.
- figure out how to select and optimize communication equipment
- determine which role can AI (Artificial Intelligence) play in safe navigation
- meet other peers in the field that will help you get up-to-speed on the topic
- the winner will be able to participate with the UAV vertiport research at Unmanned Valley
Make sure to sign up and help us shape the future of safe landings!Sign up More Information
- 09.00-09.30 hour: Welcome and registration
- 09.30.-10.30 hour: interactive presentation from experts in the UAV industry
- 10.30-11.00 hour: factory visit
- 11.00-16.00 hour: challenge
- 16.00-16.30 hour: Jury Assessment & Winner announcement
- 16.30-17.00 hour: drinks & closing
- As a young professional you can gain experience on hands on topics and work together with professionals and experts in the field of UAV logistics.
- Also you have the opportunity to get an insight on technology made by Orga while broadening your own network and gain experience.
- We are looking for someone who is open to new experiences, also outside or on the edge of their own field, is curious and likes to see how their knowledge can be shared and skills used to arrive at new solutions
- This challenge is the ultimate opportunity to improve your knowledge regarding other companies and to extend your network! We are looking for a multidisciplinary team of people fascinated by innovation, with backgrounds in areas like electrical, mechanical engineering, optical engineering, project management, and others. Sign up with a short motivation to email@example.com.