At Orga, the Technical Engineer is the person who, in collaboration with the draftsman, develops the projects for a system into a drawing package.
The projects you are working on are light, radar and sound beacons that work on various power systems (UPS and solar and / or wind energy). Thanks to Orga systems, ships and helicopters are safely guided to or along the offshore platforms at sea.
- Setting up the drawings package based on the client-specific quotation in cooperation with the Senior Technical Engineer and the Autocad draughtsmen, including general arrangement drawings, wiring drawings, connection diagrams and bills of materials;
- Making files for purchasing, production and quality control (including drawing package, memos and bills of materials);
- Checking the documentation based on (customer) specifications;
- Technical point of contact for quality control and production department.
What are we asking for?
- MBO level 4 Electrical engineering with several years of experience in engineering or school leavers HBO Electrical engineering;
- Good command of the English and Dutch language in word and writing;
- Team player;
- Flexible working position;
- Good technical insight;
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical and SoldWorks is a plus.
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits Budget and participation for the collective bonus scheme;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.