Are you our new Senior Sales Engineer, an Engineer with Sales experience?
Thanks to Orga systems, ships, helicopters and their crew, are safely transported to or along the offshore platforms at sea or obstacles and windmills on land.
Who we are
Orga is a Dutch based high tech company, with offices around the world. We develop and manufacture smart offshore and onshore obstruction marking, helideck landing systems, aids to navigation, remote power and explosion-proof products and services. Our in-house researchers and product developers are driven to innovate and continuously improve our products. Over 40 years already Orga attracts attention worldwide with its unique products and its focus on personal development!
We have an open and informal culture, the no nonsense approach makes sure for many years that our customer base is growing. Of course the effort of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues are therefore indispensable. Our people always go the extra mile, working closely together with our customers and regulatory bodies. That means that we walk the talk and work hard to build long-term partnerships. We are adoptive and brave to lead the industry with our innovations!
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will be responsible to develop the offshore market by executing the sales strategy.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create, plan and implement the sales and operational plan in cooperation with department Logistics & Operations;
- Manage the SE team and coordinate the smooth flow of information of sales activities and transactions, and monitor and provide reports to the Marketing and Business Development organization on market intelligence;
- Establish and implement internal commercial management strategy and ensure quality achievement through regular oversight and implementation of improvement plans as needed;
- Identify opportunities at existing and potential new customers, and determine plans for acquisition and allocate resources;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and ensures efficient marketing communications via e.g. CRM;
- Ensure achievement of sales plan by setting appropriate price and margin for sales and also participate on negotiation of key contracts;
- Provide advice to clients, checking outgoing quotes or work out quotation requests for our systems into tailor-made quotations;
- Report to Manager Sales;
- Higher vocal education or university degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role in an business to business environment;
- You are able to think creative and out-of-the-box;
- Strong professional sales abilities with an understanding of our market;
- Basic understanding of situational selling, value propositions and interpersonal relationships;
- Basic knowledge of competitor products, sales channels and sales strategies;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to create and manage multiple proposals and meet minimum deadlines;
- Interface directly with customers in all stages of proposal related work, from conception to receipt of purchase order.
What we offer
- Professional growth and personal goals is something we stimulate throughout your career;
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- A yearly Employee Benefits bonus and participation for the collective bonus regulation;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.