Do you have a technical background with a commercial drive? Then we are looking for you as our new Sales Engineer.
Orga is a high-tech company based in the Netherlands with offices all over the world. We develop and produce smart offshore and onshore obstruction marking, helideck landing systems, navigation aids, external power supply and explosion-proof products and services. Our internal researchers and product developers are driven to innovate and constantly improve our products. For more than 40 years Orga has attracted worldwide attention with its unique products and the focus on personal development!
We have an open and informal culture, the no-nonsense approach ensures that our clientele has been growing for many years. The effort of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues is of course indispensable. Our people always go one step further and work closely with our customers and regulatory authorities. That means we have a conversation and work hard to build long-term partnerships. We are adoptive and courageous to lead the industry with our innovations!
Start your career by joining our sales engineer trainee program. During the traineeship you will grow in your position and are busy developing yourself. As a trainee you will have the opportunity to work on different departments and learn how different departments within our company operate and work together. With this trainee program we give you the knowledge and experiences in our company to be ready to fulfil the role as Sales Engineer.
- Advise on technical solutions based on customer specifications;
- Translate and calculate client request for quotations into tailor-made technical proposals;
- Answering quotation related questions and dealing with the daily technical-commercial activities around quotations;
- Responsible with the Regional Sales Manager for bringing in orders;
- Occasionally visit customers together with the Regional Sales Manager, possibly also abroad;
- Process incoming orders for transfer to project management.
What are we asking for?
- Higher vocal education in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Customer oriented and strong communication skills;
- Affinity with the offshore market is a plus;
- Fluent in Dutch and English language, verbal and writing;
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits Budget and participation for the collective bonus scheme;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.