The Project Manager is responsible for the production process, from order acceptance
to the closing of the order, of one or more projects, so that they are realised effectively
and efficiently within the agreed quality requirements, budgets and time schedules.
The Business line you will be working for is focused on Operating Companies (production of oil & gas) and the Engineering-Procurement-Construction that build or refurbish platforms for these Operating Companies. Usually the projects have a long and extensive design phase followed by tenders before actual execution. It is therefore characterised by a high level of complexity with many different type of stakeholders.
Moreover, the business line is involved in the complete life cycle the Oil & Gas industry is in, from new build unmanned wellhead platforms, upgrading existing platforms, hydrogen production platforms up to complete decommissioning and abandonment, the Business Line is focussed on “fixed assets”. Every phase needs its own solution from Orga.
- Project management and integration of multiple disciplines around the projects, deliver on time, qualitatively and within budget;
- Motivating, stimulating, coaching and, if necessary, correcting employees in your project team;
- Coordination with team leaders (department heads) about the deployment and planning of employees;
- Maintaining contact with the customer and/or intermediaries about progress of the project, is able to maintain Orga’s position under pressure from the customer, develops possibilities for expanding profitable contract scope and capitalises on commercial opportunities for new projects;
- Maintaining contact with intermediaries, colleagues from other departments or locations to encourage them to cooperate fully.
What are we asking for?
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Fluent in Dutch and English language, verbal and writing;
- 2 years of work experience in an electrical environment is an advantage, of which work experience in managing projects is preferred.
- Main competences for this role are:
- Problem solving ability
- Persuasion & influence
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits Budget and participation for the collective bonus regulation;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;