The Production Lead Standard is responsible for implementing and co-organizing the production process for Orga’s standard products, within the specified frameworks of safety, quality, timeliness and costs.
- Managing employees in the standard production department;
- Monitoring correct / timely execution of production planning;
- Monitoring the agreed standards (5S, standard work)
- Analysing existing production processes with Lean Tools and implementing improvements;
- Assessing the (internal) product outages and drafting and / or implementing improvement proposals;
- Following up process and product-related change proposals;
- Validating prepared assembly instructions.
What are we asking for?
- At least HBO in a technical direction;
- Function holder is able to assess production processes through a continuous improvement process and improve them with a view to coordinated objectives;
- Function holder preferably has experience in a technical production environment;
- The function holder knows how to keep a balance between business and humanity. Can sometimes act as a guide but also knows how to encourage employees to come up with new ideas;
- Function holder masters the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Function holder has a high quality awareness.
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits Budget and participation for the collective bonus regulation;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.