Would you like to combine your talent for organisation and love for finance?
Orga’s Business Support Desk (BSD) makes sure that processes within the organization run smoothly and that the people are able to do the work needed under the best conditions. The BSD includes ICT, Finance, Cleaning and the Reception. The team consists of 12 employees.
Who we are
Orga is a Dutch based high tech company, with offices around the world. We develop and manufacture smart offshore and onshore obstruction marking, helideck landing systems, aids to navigation, remote power and explosion-proof products and services. Our in-house researchers and product developers are driven to innovate and continuously improve our products. Over 40 years already Orga attracts attention worldwide with its unique products and its focus on personal development!
We have an open and informal culture, the no nonsense approach makes sure for many years that our customer base is growing. Of course the effort of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues are therefore indispensable. Our people always go the extra mile, working closely together with our customers and regulatory bodies. That means that we walk the talk and work hard to build long-term partnerships. We are adoptive and brave to lead the industry with our innovations!
- As Financial Administrator you’ll be part of an enthusiastic team and responsible for the administrative, financial and organizational support of the finance department. Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Checking, coding and booking purchase invoices;
- Processing bank transactions and preparing the weekly payments;
- Assisting with debtor monitoring;
- Taking care of the monthly VAT returns;
- Control and processing time registration (in Timewize);
- Supporting the controllers during the work on quarterly reports and the annual accounts.
- MBO 4 financial administration;
- Minimum of 2 years work experience;
- Accurate and service-oriented;
- Reliable and honest;
- Proactive attitude to work;
- Mastery of the Dutch and English language, verbal and writing;
- Available for 24 hours a week
What we offer
- A place in a great department!
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market
- A yearly Employee Benefits bonus and participation for the collective bonus regulation
- Discount on different collective insurances
- Pension scheme
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount)
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields
- Work in a big company with a family culture
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks