At Orga our ICT department makes sure that the processes behind the organization run smoothly and every employee can work with minimum problems. As Junior system administrator you will also fullfill the role of support employee and workplace administrator. Once a problem occurs, you function as ICT hero to solve the problem as quick as possible, so your colleague won’t experience any issues anymore and can have a smooth working day.
Who we are
Orga is a Dutch based high tech company, with offices around the world. We develop and manufacture smart offshore and onshore obstruction marking, helideck landing systems, aids to navigation, remote power and explosion-proof products and services. Our in-house researchers and product developers are driven to innovate and continuously improve our products. Over 40 years already Orga attracts attention worldwide with its unique products and its focus on personal development!
We have an open and informal culture, the no nonsense approach makes sure for many years that our customer base is growing. Of course the effort of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues are therefore indispensable. Our people always go the extra mile, working closely together with our customers and regulatory bodies. That means that we walk the talk and work hard to build long-term partnerships. We are adoptive and brave to lead the industry with our innovations!
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of hardware and software
- Solve user issues independently
- Installing and configurating new work places
- Keep documentation up to date
- Make improvements for the automation of work places
- Placing and configurating of landline and mobile phones
- At least completed MBO level 4 with at least two years of experience at a comparable job
- Takes own initiative, can work independently, is dedicated, capable to plan and organize
- Fluent in Dutch and English language, verbal and writing
- Willing to follow training courses
- Knowledge of:
- Windows 10 and Windows 7
- Office 365
- Windows server 2012R2
- Windows server 2008R2
- All standard everyday software (Internet Explorer, Acrobat Reader etc.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013, higher is an advantage
- Knowledge of Powershell is an advantage
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits bonus and participation for the collective bonus regulation;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.