As a Customer service employee you are part of the Team Operations Aviation.
- You are responsible for a correct standard quotation and order process and the invoicing process;
- Ensures correct complaint handling with customers and monitors the associated preventive measures;
- Is responsible for keeping the aviation standard articles in Infor up-to-date;
- Is responsible for a correct administrative Repair process;
- Supports central debtor management;
- Is responsible for processing forecast information to our own production and suppliers;
- Has an active role in inventory reduction and efficiency projects;
- Is responsible for the correct completion of the annual counting process.
What are we asking for?
- In possession of a MBO level 4 training;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written. German is an advantage;
- A commercial attitude;
- Knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Flexible, proactive and thinks in solutions.
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits Budget and participation for the collective bonus regulation;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.